How do I contact you if I need help or more information?
What is JUANACHAT?
Whether you JuanaCall, JuanaText, or JuanaConnect with your loved ones back home, JuanaChat is the mobile app that lets you do all these and more.
Even if your friends and family aren't connected to the internet, you can call them directly from the JuanaChat app to their mobile phones or landlines at affordable rates. You can also send free instant messages and make video calls within the JuanaChat community.
What does JuanaChat offer?
FREE 30 MINUTES CALLS TO THE PHILIPPINES!
Download the JuanaChat app now and get FREE 30 minutes!
Free long distance minutes are valid for calling to PLDT, SMART, Talk ‘N Text or Sun Cellular numbers in the Philippines. You must register with a non-Philippine number to avail of the FREE 30 Minutes – one time offer only.
ONLINE CHAT AND TEXT MESSAGING
Just avail of the airtime credits or a plan and switch from chat to text messaging. With JuanaChat, you can always stay connected with your family and friends – even if their phones aren’t connected to the internet.
AFFORDABLE CALLS TO PHONES WITHOUT WIFI
Whether it’s a landline or mobile phone without internet anywhere in the world, you can call them without worrying about your phone bills. If the number you frequently call is in the Philippines, avail of our Philippine Call and Text Plans and call home at truly affordable rates.
GET A PHILIPPINE MOBILE NUMBER
Give this Philippine Mobile Number out to family and friends in the Philippines and they can call or text you at local Philippine rates. No need for a Roaming SIM. You will receive the calls or text messages on the app.
PHONE BOOK SYNC
Your smartphone Address Book is used to automatically connect you; all your Contacts will automatically be displayed. If your contact is already on JuanaChat, they will be listed under JuanaChat. If your contact has a Philippine number, they will be listed under Philippines. That way, you will always know that a JuanaChat call to a PLDT, SMART, Talk ‘N Text or Sun Cellular Number is very affordable.
Does JuanaChat work on iPhone and Android handsets?
Yes, the app is available for both Apple iOS and Android smartphones.
How do I download the app?
Download the app for FREE from Apple iTunes store or the Google Play Store. An Apple ID account or a Google Play ID is required.
How do I register?
- Go to Google Play or Apps Store and search for JuanaChat, or visit www.juanachat.com.
- Download and accept all permissions required.
- A foreign mobile number (non-Philippine number) is required for registration to avail of the FREE 30 Minutes.
- An SMS confirmation code will be sent to the number provided. Check your SMS Inbox for the 4-digit code.
- Enter the Verification Code to confirm registration.
- Once account has been verified, JuanaChat will be ready for use.
I tried registering my number. I never received the SMS verification code.
- Please check your phone's SMS inbox.
- If the code still doesn't arrive, please email us at email@example.com
What are the freebies that come with the JuanaChat App?
If you used your foreign number (non-Philippine Number) to register to JuanaChat, you will automatically enjoy FREE 30 minutes for calls to any PLDT landline, PLDT Landline Plus, SMART, Talk ‘N Text or SUN Cellular number in the Philippines. Free minutes are valid for 15 days.
You will also be assigned a Philippine Mobile Number FREE for 15 days. Give this number out to friends and family in the Philippines so they can call you or text you at local rates.
When you make your first purchase of US$ 5.00 or more Credit or a US$ 5.00 or more Philippine Call and Text Plan, you will get an additional FREE 30 minutes, one-time valid for 15 days.
How do I invite other friends to try JuanaChat?
Simply open the JuanaChat app, click on Contacts and go to the All Tab. Pick a contact and press on the gray arrow to reveal a red bar. Click on the "Invite to JuanaChat" feature. You will be able to invite any non-Philippine contact who does not have any icon next to their name.
Or you may cut and paste this link and email or send to your Overseas Filipino friends: https://www.juanachat.com/
Do you have any other promos other than your freebies?
We will give you FREE Credit for every 5 successful invites. US$1.00 FREE Credit will be automatically sent to your JuanaChat Account when your 5 friends download and successfully register to JuanaChat. You will be able to invite any contact who does not have any icon next to their name. You must use the Invite to JuanaChat feature in the Contacts tab so that we can track your invites and give you free credit.
You will be able to invite any non-Philippine number. Your Overseas Filipino friends will also receive FREE 30 minutes to call any PLDT, SMART, Talk 'N Text and Sun Cellular number.
Can I call or text to other networks in Philippines?
Yes you may call any Philippine number if you have credits or you bought a Philippine Call & Text Plan. You may buy credits or a plan from inside the app.
Credits may be used to make calls or send text messages to the Philippines or any other country in the world. With credits, you may call any PLDT, SMART, Talk ‘N Text or Sun Cellular number for US$0.13 per minute; or you may call numbers on other networks in the Philippines at US$0.18 per minute. You may send text messages to any Philippine mobile number at US$0.05 per text.
Philippine Call and Text plans may be used to make calls or send text messages only to Philippine numbers. There are set amounts of calls and text messages per plan. Philippine Call and Text plans are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Is JuanaChat just for calls to the Philippines? Can I use it to call or text anywhere else?
JuanaChat can be used to call any phone in the world -- whether it's a landline or mobile phone without internet, you can call them via the JuanaChat app without worrying about high costs. Simply buy Credits and make calls without worrying about costly phone bills. Just go to My Profile on the app and purchase CREDITS ($4.99, $9.99, or $14.99).
Can I call other countries in the world and within my country?
Yes you may. You can call other countries as long as you have credits. Just go to My Profile on the app and purchase CREDITS ($4.99, $9.99, or $14.99).
What are the call and text rates in JuanaChat?
You may call any PLDT, SMART, Talk 'N Text or Sun Cellular number for US$0.13 per minute; or you may call numbers on other networks in the Philippines at US$0.18 per minute. You can also call other countries as long as you have Credits. You may send text messages to any Philippine mobile number at US$0.05 per text.
For the complete list of rates, go to My Profile, Click Credits & Plans and then Click Show Rates.
Can I receive calls on my smartphone even if I do not have JuanaChat credits?
Yes, you will still receive all calls through the JuanaChat App, as long as you have Internet connection or WIFI access. If you subscribed to a Philippine Mobile Number and it is currently active, you will also receive calls from the Philippines on the JuanaChat App, as long as you have internet connection or WIFI.
How do I buy credits? How do I pay?
Using JuanaChat In-App Purchase on Apple iOS
- Open your JuanaChat App installed in your Smartphone
- Select MY PROFILE, then click on CREDITS & PLANS
- Choose the denomination you prefer
- Enter your Apple iTunes password
Using a JuanaChat physical card or voucher or ePINs
For Android Users
- Purchase a JuanaChat card at your nearest Filipino Store
- Lightly scratch off the protective ink on the card to reveal the 12-digit PIN code
- Open your JuanaChat App and go to MY PROFILE
- Select OPEN MY ACCOUNT
- Click on the drop down menu tab on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select RELOAD CARDS and enter the PIN Code
- Click on REDEEM to complete the transaction
For iOS Users
- Purchase a JuanaChat call card at your nearest Filipino Store
- Lightly scratch off the protective ink on the card to reveal the 12-digit PIN code
- On your Apple device, Open Safari Mobile Browser and type: https://my.juanachat.com
- Log-in to your account by entering your number then submitting the validation code
- Select RELOAD CARDS and enter the PIN Code
- Click on REDEEM CARD to complete the transaction
Where can I purchase JuanaChat credits and plans?
- In the MY PROFILE tab on the JuanaChat app
- On the website: www.juanachat.com. Simply click on LOGIN TO MY PROFILE on the top-right corner of the website
- On www.smartpinoystore.com
- Physical cards, vouchers and ePINs are available in Filipino stores worldwide. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to tell you where to find JuanaChat top-up nearest you.
What are the available plans and card denominations? What are the inclusions?
Credits come in US$ 5, US$ 10 and US$ 15 value. You may also choose your own amount for US$20 or more. Choose Credits for calls and text messages to any number in the world.
For calls and text messages to the Philippines, choose Philippine Call and Text Plans, which are valid for 30 days:
- 30 mins and 30 text messages to any Philippine number for US$ 4.99
- 65 mins and 65 text messages to any Philippine number for US$ 9.99
- 100 mins and 100 text messages to any Philippine number for US$ 14.99
What is a Philippine Mobile Number on the JuanaChat App?
The Philippine Mobile Number is a number you can send to your relatives and friends in the Philippines so that they can call or text you on your JuanaChat App at local Philippine rates (P6.50 per minute / P1.00 per text). With this Philippine number, your relatives and friends in the Philippines can now call you as if you were back home - No more IDD charges and no more need to keep a roaming SIM!
Your relatives and friends in the Philippines need to be using PLDT, SMART, Talk 'N Text or Sun Cellular to contact you on your Philippine Mobile Number.
How can I avail of the Philippine Mobile Number?
- Open your JuanaChat App.
- Select MY PROFILE, then click on CREDITS & PLANS.
- Choose Philippine number for only $2.99 for a monthly subscription, then click ADD TO CART or CHECKOUT
- You may also avail of the Add-On Philippine Number for only $0.99. This special Add-On price may only be availed when there is an active plan or credits in your account.
- Proceed to CHECK OUT NOW
- You will be directed to a payment facility.
- Enter your credit card details.
- Check MY PROFILE on the app for the Philippine Mobile Number assigned to you.
- The Philippine number is valid for 30 days.
Where can I get more information about this product?
My Philippine Mobile number is about to expire, can I extend its validity? And, after the expiry of my Philippine mobile number, can I keep the same number after I renew my subscription?
Yes, once you re-subscribe or renew, the same mobile number will still be assigned to you for another 30 days. Simply go to MY PROFILE in the app to see how you can renew your Philippine Mobile Number Subscription.
If my Philippine Mobile Number is still on ACTIVE status but my account balance is 0, can I still receive incoming calls/texts thru my number?
Yes you will still be able to receive incoming calls or texts from SMART, Talk 'N Text and Sun Cellular numbers.
If my Philippine Mobile Number number is INACTIVE but my account has remaining balance, can I still receive incoming calls/texts thru my number?
No. You will need to renew your Philippine Mobile Number subscription.
If my Philippine Mobile number is INACTIVE and at the same time my account balance is 0, can I still receive incoming calls/texts thru my Philippine Mobile number?
No, you will need to renew your Philippine Mobile Number subscription to be able to receive incoming calls and texts from SMART, Talk 'N Text and Sun Cellular numbers.
I changed phones. How do I use my JuanaChat app?
- Install JuanaChat in your new phone and use your old number to register.
- An SMS verification code will be sent to you again. Enter that code to complete registration.
- On your next login to JuanaChat, your purchased credits or plans are still reflected.
How do I add a contact in my JuanaChat Contact list?
The JuanaChat App will automatically include all contacts listed in your phone's contact list.
I have two phones. Can I use one JuanaChat account?
No. JuanaChat uses your mobile number as your unique identity. To be able to use both mobile phones, you must register both using different foreign numbers.
If my account balance is 0, can I still receive incoming calls and messages from another app user?
Yes you may receive app to app calls.
If my account balance is 0, can I make outgoing calls and messages to another app user?
Yes you may call and chat app to app. You need to reload your account to make calls from app to mobile phones or landlines
Can my family/friends download the app from the Philippines? If YES, will they be entitled to the FREE 30 minutes?
Your friends and family may be able to download the app from the Philippines but they may not avail of the free 30 long distance minutes.
Will JuanaChat app users from the Philippines be allowed to buy Plans/Credits? If YES, can they use up the Plan/Credit they have bought to call and text when they travel outside the Philippines?
Yes Philippine numbers who buy Plans or credits may use the credits/plans when they travel outside the Philippines. Simply connect to WIFI and open the app. If they use mobile internet, please be reminded that roaming data or mobile data charges may be charged by their service provider.
I am using the mobile browser on my device. How do I login to my account?
I don't want to use JuanaChat anymore. How do I delete and de-activate my account?
- On the JuanaChat app, go to My Profile
- Go to Settings
- Click on Deactivate This Device.